The owners wrote on their website that some members of their management team and restaurant staff have been identified as primary contacts of individuals who have tested positive for coronavirus.
“In order to ensure the safety of our restaurant family and island guests, we decided the best course of action was to close until we are sure our family is healthy,” they said.
The Ottawa County Health Department is currently conducting testing on the island for all employees, which will take place on Friday and Saturday.
The owners of Frosty’s said they will decide when to reopen based on the results.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Man found with gun, multiple magazines after shooting at Nashville hospital
- Vitamin B12 deficiency is a common health problem that can have serious consequences – but doctors often overlook it
- US-bound Fiat 500e spawns feisty Abarth version with 153 hp
- Browns gameday forecast: How much rain could we get?
- Woman sues Kraft Heinz for $5M, says mac and cheese preparation isn’t as advertised