Editor’s Note: The video above is from Gov. DeWine’s Oct. 2 press conference.
COLUMBUS, Ohio (WJW) – The Ohio Department of Health and Governor Mike DeWine issued a travel advisory for seven states Wednesday.
This week that includes:
- South Dakota – 23.4%
- Idaho – 23.2%
- Wisconsin – 20%
- Iowa – 16.8%
- Wyoming – 15.5%
- Missouri – 15.3%
- Kansas – 15%
According to ODH, the positivity rate is an indicator of how much coronavirus is in a community.
The state asks that anyone traveling to states on the advisory list quarantine after travel.
Ohio’s positivity rate is about 3%, according to ODH.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Is your Amazon Black Friday purchase a good deal? This tool will tell you if the price has been lower
- Ohio electoral votes certified for President Trump
- Disney to lay off 4,000 more at California, Florida parks
- Brunswick officers honored for saving the life of a man who crashed car during a chase
- Wanted: Amherst police look for person who sprayed drive-thru worker in the face