On Tuesday, New York Governor Andrew Cuomo announced Ohio, Alaska, New Mexico and Rhode Island were all taken off the list.
Hawaii, South Dakota and the Virgin Islands were added.
Travelers arriving from 33 states and territories must self-quarantine for 14 days, the governor said.
Ohio was added to New York’s travel advisory list last month as cases rose.
On Monday, the Ohio Department of Health said 883 new cases and four deaths were reported in 24 hours.
Related video, below: Ohio Gov. DeWine talks about receiving a positive coronavirus test, then a negative one.
FOLLOW THE LATEST HEADLINES ON FOX8.COM, BELOW:
- Joe and Jill Biden train tour launches from Cleveland Wednesday
- Can Cookie save the season? Cleveland Indians need a win tonight to keep the season alive
- ‘I am woman’ singer Helen Reddy dies at 78
- Clouds, wind, and rain; cooler air pushes in tomorrow
- From ‘Will you shut up man?’ to ‘Everyone knows he’s a liar,’ first presidential debate goes off the rails