COLUMBUS (WJW) — Ohio has released an updated map of states that Ohioans are advised against visiting due to high concentrations of coronavirus outbreaks.
The states now on the travel advisory are Idaho, Arizona, Kansas, Mississippi, Alabama, South Carolina and Florida, all of which are reporting a positive testing rate of 15% or higher.
States that have been downgraded from the list include Texas, Nevada and Georgia.
People who travel to these states are highly encouraged to self-quarantine for 14 days upon returning to Ohio.
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- ‘MAGA Patriot Party’ files with FEC; Trump team says it’s not affiliated
- What to expect as Winter Weather Advisory hits Northeast Ohio through Tuesday morning
- Biden restricts travel from 26 European countries
- Disneyland & Disney World to revamp Jungle Cruise, remove ‘negative depictions’ of Indigenous people
- Report: HBO Max developing a ‘Harry Potter’ TV series