COLUMBUS (WJW) — Ohio has released an updated map of states that Ohioans are advised against visiting due to high concentrations of coronavirus outbreaks.
The states now on the travel advisory are Idaho, Arizona, Kansas, Mississippi, Alabama, South Carolina and Florida, all of which are reporting a positive testing rate of 15% or higher.
States that have been downgraded from the list include Texas, Nevada and Georgia.
People who travel to these states are highly encouraged to self-quarantine for 14 days upon returning to Ohio.
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- American, United Airlines to furlough 32,000 workers without federal bailout agreement
- Chance for showers, cooler temps expected Thursday
- Dr. Birx: In-person learning should be a school-by-school decision
- 12 new coronavirus cases confirmed in Cleveland Wednesday
- 100th Bomb Group in Cleveland closing down after 37 years, owners cite pandemic