COLUMBUS, Ohio (WJW) – The Ohio Department of Higher Education and the Ohio Department of Health worked together to come up with a list of tips to help keep college students and their families safe over the Thanksgiving holiday.
Before traveling, they say to decrease social contact and get a coronavirus test if possible.
The guide recommends keeping your distance and wash hands frequently while traveling, as well as making sure you are wearing a mask.
When you’re at home, they recommend sleeping in a room alone, if possible.
The recommendations are also not to share utensils, glasses, or dishware.
It also suggests wearing a mask around anyone with health problems or a weakened immune system.
Follow the latest headlines, below:
- Senate confirms Antony Blinken as 71st secretary of state
- Miley Cyrus to play Super Bowl concert for vaccinated frontline workers
- Kellyanne Conway accused of tweeting topless photo of 16-year-old daughter
- WATCH: Dashcam video of police chase involving Cleveland mayor’s grandson
- Polk County ‘Paramedic of the Year’ arrested in theft of COVID vaccines