Editor’s Note: Watch the video above for a look at where COVID-19 outbreaks are happening most frequently.
Here’s which states are on the list this week:
- South Dakota
Governor Mike DeWine’s office also said Mississippi likely has a positivity rate over 15%.
Mississippi had some data irregularities with the overall number of tests, according to ODH, so they were not included.
Arkansas was not included for the same reason, ODH says.
If you travel to these states for any reason, Ohio asks that you quarantine for 14-days upon return.
The positivity rate is an indicator of how much COVID-19 there is in a community.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- OSHP: Alcohol appears to be factor in Tuscarawas fatal crash
- North Port police, FBI search for Gabby Petito’s fiancé at Carlton Reserve
- Property tax values spike up in Cuyahoga County; Watch your mailbox
- COVID-19 death rates are quickly rising in these states: Here’s where Ohio stands
- ‘Brian is not missing, he’s hiding’: Search continues for fiancé of Gabby Petito