The change removes the verbiage that only allowed “one contest or game in any calendar day.”
It had been included initially to limit exposure, but the governor and health department now believe it is safe to remove it.
Previously the order limited games per day, except in cases where athletes were playing the same teams or players.
That lifts restrictions for things like tennis, cross-country meets, golf, and bowling.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Stream and scream! Here are the horror movies you can watch right now
- Parent sues Hudson City School district for risking ‘health and safety’ of students with return to in-person education
- Newsfeed Now: Trump campaigns in PA; Changes to Thursday’s presidential debate
- Second stimulus checks: Major hurdles remain as election aid deadline nears
- Show Info: October 20, 2020