*Watch Gov. DeWine’s latest update on the coronavirus above.*
CLEVELAND (WJW) — The Ohio Department of Health has released the latest list of states residents should avoid traveling to due to COVID-19.
They include South Dakota, Idaho, Wisconsin, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri and Mississippi.
The states were selected based on their positivity rates for coronavirus.
Anyone entering Ohio after going to these states should self-quarantine for 14 days.
The travel advisory is intended for both business and leisure travel.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- 14-year-old boy with Asperger syndrome beaten to death
- ‘I’m sick for Odell’: Kevin Stefanski weighs in on injuries as Browns look to next Sunday
- Ohio surpasses 200,000 coronavirus cases, as 2,116 new cases reported Monday
- ‘This guy is winning’: Tracy McCool offers update as husband’s cancer battle marks two years
- Scientists say ‘strange lights’ over Hawaii were likely a rocket from nearly 12 years ago