(Watch a portion of Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine’s coronavirus news conference from Thursday in the video player above)
CLEVELAND (WJW)– The Ohio Department of Health will be providing no-cost COVID-19 testing in Cleveland during the month of December.
Testing will be available from Dec. 4 through Dec. 30 at Elizabeth Baptist Church at 6114 Francis Ave. and Lee Memorial AME Church at 862 East 105th St., and at Lee Road Baptist Church at 3970 Lee Rd. starting Dec. 7.
- Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturdays: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
There will not be testing on Dec. 24 or Dec. 25.
The latest headlines from FOX8.com:
- 3 men, including Ohio entrepreneur, paying to fly to space station; Here’s what it will cost them…
- Watch Live: Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine gives update on coronavirus vaccine rollout
- Republicans reintroduce amendment to impose term limits on members of Congress
- Westlake police warn of recent residential burglaries, asking for public’s help
- Senate confirms Antony Blinken as 71st secretary of state