*Watch Gov. DeWine’s recent press conference on the coronavirus pandemic above.*
In the last 24 hours, 8,133 cases were reported along with 12 deaths. There were also 205 hospitalizations and 24 ICU admissions.
There have been 351,419 total confirmed and probable cases of COVID-19 in the state since the pandemic began, along with a total of 5,996 deaths.
Governor Mike DeWine encourages residents to remain vigilant as Thanksgiving nears.
He offered some tips on Twitter for ways to safely celebrate, which you can see below.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Windsor Fire Department puts out blaze reportedly started by unattended space heater
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand as November comes to a close
- Ohio coronavirus numbers: 7,729 additional cases reported, 21 deaths
- I-TEAM: Local agencies involved in murder investigation of woman from Belmont County
- Completed Wisconsin recount confirms Biden’s win over Trump