There have been 150,809 total confirmed and probable cases of COVID-19 in the state since the pandemic began, which includes an addition of 800 cases reported today, along with a total of 4,741 deaths (including 1 additional fatalities reported today).
The total number of hospitalizations due to the virus is now 15,216 people. The median age of those Ohioans getting coronavirus is still 40 years old.
About 130,193 people are presumed to have recovered from the illness in the state.
Here are the Ohio counties with the most coronavirus cases:
- Franklin: 26,961
- Cuyahoga: 17,490
- Hamilton: 13,191
- Montgomery: 7,883
- Lucas: 7,322
And here are the Ohio counties with the most coronavirus deaths:
- Cuyahoga: 656
- Franklin: 607
- Lucas: 364
- Hamilton: 315
- Mahoning: 281
Coronavirus guidelines have recently been issued for Halloween events for the next month (as seen in the video above). There are also five states listed in the Ohio travel advisory this week, as seen below:
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- Police: Florida man stole bulldozer, ran down Biden signs
- ‘We are blowing up the precedent’: Dems argue against vote to confirm Trump’s Supreme Court nominee
- 14-year-old boy with Asperger syndrome beaten to death
- Orange and Brown digital show assesses Cleveland’s victory over the Bengals, OBJ’s injury
- Ohio surpasses 200,000 coronavirus cases, as 2,116 new cases reported Monday