COLUMBUS, Ohio (WJW) — The Ohio Department of Health released the state’s latest coronavirus numbers on Saturday.
In the last 24 hours, 7,863 cases were reported along with 29 deaths. There were also 260 hospitalizations and 34 ICU admissions.
There have been 343,286 total confirmed and probable cases of COVID-19 in the state since the pandemic began, along with a total of 5,984 deaths.
A statewide curfew is currently in effect and goes from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. for 21 days.
Some local counties have also issued stay-at-home advisories of their own.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Here are the winning Mega Millions numbers for the $1 billion jackpot
- Sexton scores 25, Cavaliers beat Durant-less Nets 125-113
- Ohio funeral homes at breaking point, workers want COVID-19 vaccine
- Saturday bringing colder air, brighter skies to Northeast Ohio
- Ohio family grateful for pardon from President Trump