*Watch our report above on how small businesses are coping during the pandemic.*
In the last 24 hours, 7,729 cases were reported in addition to 21 deaths, 245 hospitalizations and 36 ICU admissions.
There have been 414,432 cases documented since the pandemic began and 6,399 deaths. 266,341 are presumed to have recovered.
Here are the counties with the most cases:
- Franklin – 53,887
- Cuyahoga – 40,823
- Hamilton – 32,557
- Montgomery – 22,196
- Butler – 16,280
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Third stimulus checks: Here’s what is holding up those $1,400 payments
- California lifts virus stay-at-home orders, curfew statewide
- Juvenile arrested in killings of 5, including pregnant woman
- Newsfeed Now: House to deliver articles of impeachment to Senate, Bucs make Super Bowl history
- Senators to introduce bill to raise Ohio minimum wage