*Watch our report above on how small businesses are coping during the pandemic.*
In the last 24 hours, 7,729 cases were reported in addition to 21 deaths, 245 hospitalizations and 36 ICU admissions.
There have been 414,432 cases documented since the pandemic began and 6,399 deaths. 266,341 are presumed to have recovered.
Here are the counties with the most cases:
- Franklin – 53,887
- Cuyahoga – 40,823
- Hamilton – 32,557
- Montgomery – 22,196
- Butler – 16,280
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Local officer sues Ohio State Highway Patrol for civil rights violations following arrest
- Weekend forecast: Sunshine and warm temps
- 14-year-old Ohio boy charged with reckless homicide in death of 11-year-old
- Man jams thumb into alligator’s eye to save his dog after hearing ‘death cry’
- FOX 8 gifts Chargers with special Cleveland box after dig at Browns