*Watch our report above on how the vaccine will be distributed locally.*
In the last 24 hours, 7,592 cases were reported in addition to 13 deaths, 274 hospitalizations and 33 ICU admissions.
Since the pandemic began, there have been 475,024 cases and 6,959 fatalities. 321,505 people are presumed to have recovered.
Here are the counties with the most cases:
- Franklin – 60,093
- Cuyahoga – 46,333
- Hamilton – 36,846
- Montgomery – 25,312
- Butler – 18,576
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Kobe Bryant’s widow to settle lawsuit over deadly crash
- ‘Chase the Flavor’ helps you sharpen your cooking skills without leaving your own kitchen
- Britney Spears set to make rare remarks to conservatorship judge
- ‘Hero bartender’ saves woman from harassment using fake receipt
- Jared Bell, of Drake and Josh, to answer to charges against him in court