*Watch Gov. DeWine’s latest press conference on coronavirus above.*
COLUMBUS, Ohio (WJW) — The Ohio Department of Health released the state’s latest coronavirus numbers on Saturday.
In the last 24 hours, 6,895 cases and 32 deaths were reported.
There have been 406,703 cases documented since the pandemic began and 6,378 deaths. 261,353 are presumed to have recovered.
Here are the counties with the most cases:
- Franklin – 53,293
- Cuyahoga – 36,654
- Hamilton – 32,049
- Montgomery – 21,694
- Butler – 16,020
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Local mom gifted life-changing hearing aids
- Can my employer ask if I have received the COVID-19 vaccine? What you need to know
- Local officer sues Ohio State Highway Patrol for civil rights violations following arrest
- Weekend forecast: Sunshine and warm temps
- 14-year-old Ohio boy charged with reckless homicide in death of 11-year-old