*Watch our recent report on coronavirus concerns among kids in Lorain County.*
COLUMBUS, Ohio (WJW) — The Ohio Department of Health released the state’s latest coronavirus numbers on Sunday.
There have been 181,787 total confirmed and probable cases of COVID-19 and 5,067 deaths since the pandemic began. It’s presumed that 150,167 have recovered.
In the last 24 hours, 1,562 cases, 0 deaths, 52 hospitalizations and 8 ICU admissions were reported.
Here are the Ohio counties with the most coronavirus cases:
- Franklin: 30,590
- Cuyahoga: 19,212
- Hamilton: 15,890
- Montgomery: 9,883
- Lucas: 8,058
And here are the Ohio counties with the most coronavirus deaths:
- Cuyahoga: 671
- Franklin: 635
- Lucas: 370
- Hamilton: 338
- Mahoning: 283
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- ‘I’m sick for Odell’: Kevin Stefanski weighs in on injuries as Browns look to next Sunday
- Ohio surpasses 200,000 coronavirus cases, as 2,116 new cases reported Monday
- ‘This guy is winning’: Tracy McCool offers update as husband’s cancer battle marks two years
- Scientists say ‘strange lights’ over Hawaii were likely a rocket from nearly 12 years ago
- NASA discovers water on the sunlit surface of Moon