The state health department said there have been 136,568 total confirmed and probable cases of COVID-19 in the state, killing 4,411 Ohioans. It’s presumed that 113,053 people have recovered from the virus.
In the last 24 hours, 1,242 cases, 8 deaths, 48 hospitalizations and 7 intensive care unit admissions were reported to the Ohio Department of Health.
Ohio counties with the most coronavirus cases:
- Franklin: 24,419
- Cuyahoga: 16,630
- Hamilton: 12,171
- Montgomery: 7.026
- Lucas: 6,859
Ohio counties with the most coronavirus deaths:
- Cuyahoga: 621
- Franklin: 579
- Lucas: 350
- Hamilton: 292
- Mahoning: 274
GET THE LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- NFL Conference Championship betting tips: Bet now or bet later?
- ‘A new kind of respect’: Historic season ends; a new Cleveland Browns era begins
- ‘Rooting hard for you’: Will departure note tradition end with Trump?
- After allergic reactions at 1 clinic, California pauses use of large batch of Moderna COVID-19 vaccine
- Biden outlines ‘Day One’ agenda of executive actions