*Watch Gov. DeWine’s latest update on the pandemic in the video above.*
COLUMBUS, Ohio (WJW) — The Ohio Department of Health (ODH) released the state’s latest coronavirus numbers on Saturday.
There have been 157,966 confirmed and probable cases of the virus and 4,925 fatalities in Ohio. It is presumed that 136,330 have recovered.
In the last 24 hours, 1,157 coronavirus cases, 20 deaths, 47 hospitalizations and 7 intensive care unit admissions were reported to ODH.
Ohio counties with the most coronavirus cases:
- Franklin: 27,908
- Cuyahoga: 17,847
- Hamilton: 13,714
- Montgomery: 8,296
- Lucas: 7,505
Ohio counties with the most coronavirus deaths:
- Cuyahoga: 665
- Franklin: 630
- Lucas: 369
- Hamilton: 331
- Mahoning: 282
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Report labels the best and worst states for kids during the pandemic, with Ohio somewhere in the middle
- Kevin Stefanski, Browns back at ‘square one’ after 2020 turnaround
- SCOTUS considers Arizona voting rights case as House lawmakers debate bill expanding access to polls
- Budget nominee Neera Tanden withdraws nomination amid opposition
- ‘Very, very special’: Yard sale find turns out to be artifact worth up to $500,000