NEWCOMERSTOWN, Ohio (WJW) – The Newcomerstown Superintendent says all high school students will be learning remotely Thursday, October 1, and Friday, October 2.
The schools says there is a lack of substitute teachers, which is why they moved to remote learning.
The district is canceling this week and next week’s high school football games.
In addition, volleyball games will be postponed or canceled through the end of next week.
Related video, below: Could virtual learning mean the end of snow days?
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Pence’s top aide tests positive for coronavirus
- Chilly fall temps continue this weekend in Northeast Ohio
- Vice presidential candidate Kamala Harris talks to FOX 8 one-on-one during Cleveland campaign stop
- Cleveland man charged with murder after stabbing brother, police report
- Dr. Fauci says ‘maybe we should be mandating’ masks nationally, as COVID-19 cases surge