These changes are effective on Wednesday:
- Visitation hours limited to Monday through Friday 11 a.m. to 6:45 p.m. and Saturday, Sunday and holidays 11 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
- Patients will be limited to one visitor per day
- Visitors must be age 18 or older
- Once a visitor leaves the hospital, they may not return for a visit that day
- All visitors must wear masks, regardless of vaccination status
- Patients diagnosed with COVID-19 are still not permitted to have in-person visitors
Exceptions may be made for end-of-life situations.
These steps are being taken to protect our patients, staff and community during this most recent surge. People are encouraged to get vaccinated and/or their booster shots, continue wearing masks indoors and practice social distancing.