MEDINA COUNTY, Ohio (WJW) – Medina County leaders are working together to try and encourage people to wear masks.
County leaders say residents need to be on “high alert.”
They’re starting a new campaign called “Mask Up Medina County!” in hopes of keeping the area from rising to a level 3.
The commissioner says new cases are coming from graduation parties, out of state travel, weddings, and other group gatherings.
Follow the latest headlines on FOX8.com:
- ‘No need to panic’: White House says things will be back to normal now that Colonial Pipeline is back online
- Woman assaulted with meat at South Euclid Walmart
- CDC to say vaccinated people can ditch masks indoors in many instances
- Gina DeJesus carjacked at gunpoint: I-Team
- Ohio vaccine lottery: Who is eligible for the weekly $1 million, scholarship prizes — and what do they need to do?