MEDINA COUNTY, Ohio (WJW) – Medina County leaders are working together to try and encourage people to wear masks.
County leaders say residents need to be on “high alert.”
They’re starting a new campaign called “Mask Up Medina County!” in hopes of keeping the area from rising to a level 3.
The commissioner says new cases are coming from graduation parties, out of state travel, weddings, and other group gatherings.
Follow the latest headlines on FOX8.com:
- Drive-Ins RT: BK Rootbeer Drive In
- Drive-Ins RT: African Safari Wildlife Park
- Drive-Ins RT: Aut-O-Rama Drive-In
- August 3, 2020 Road Trip: Drive-Ins
- Newsfeed Now: Tracking Isaias; Stimulus negotiations continue