(Watch video on a similar advisory in Cuyahoga County in the video player above)
PLEASE NOTE: The health department updated its advisory. It is NOT recommending churches limit services to 10 people. See the guidance, below.
It goes into effect Wednesday and runs through Dec. 15.
Residents are asked to only leave home for work, school or essential needs, including medical care, going to the grocery store or picking up food. Also, residents are strongly advised against traveling in or out of Ohio, and having guests into their homes over the holiday season.
Houses of worship are recommended to continue to implement all virus transmission prevention protocols and are advised to limit the number of individuals in attendance to ensure safe distancing at all regular services. A meeting or social event that is outside of normal operations is advised to have no more than 10 individuals.
Cuyahoga County and Cleveland health officials issued a similar advisory on Wednesday.
The latest headlines from FOX8.com:
- Warm, muggy weekend continues with chance of Sunday showers
- Indians rally in 9th, top Mariners on throwing error in 10th
- VIDEO: Man proposes to girlfriend among prehistoric creatures at ‘Dino Stroll’ event
- Payment dates released for advanced child tax credit
- Police search for woman allegedly involved in attempted theft at Walmart in Madison Township