VALLEY CITY, Ohio (WJW) — Drive-thru coronavirus testing sites continue to pop-up around the state of Ohio, and this week, one of those is coming to Medina County.
Put on by the Medina County Health Department Health Center, the event runs Tuesday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at St. Martin’s Church, 1800 Station Road in Valley City.
An appointment must be made to attend this event, by calling 330-723-9688, but anyone who believes they may be ill is encouraged to get tested. Find out more below:
This is not the only pop-up testing site in Ohio this week. Tomorrow, a free one is being held at Our Lady of Peace Parish Community Center in Ashtabula from noon to 4 p.m.
Find out more about free Ohio Department of Health testing sites right here.
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- WATCH LIVE: Semi overturns at Dead Man’s Curve, shuts down portion of I-90E
- Cleveland Indians to throw Grand Slam Beerfest at Progressive Field
- Bill to legalize sports gambling introduced in Ohio Senate
- 3 injured in Idaho middle school shooting
- Dream job alert! Company wants to pay you $1,500 to take 30 naps