**In the video, above, watch Gov. DeWine’s message to Ohioans about wearing masks**
The store made the announcement in a news release on Thursday. Marc’s said there will be signs at entrances to inform customers of the new policy, as well as an employee to remind them to wear masks.
“We believe this simple act of safety is the right thing to do under the current circumstances. A face covering protects not just the wearer, but others as well,” Marc’s said. “We appreciate the understanding and cooperation for our employees, customers and vendors and we will continue working hard to help keep our communities safe.”
Marc’s operates nearly 60 stores throughout the Cleveland, Akron, Canton, Youngstown, Dayton and Columbus areas.
The latest headlines from FOX8.com:
- Local healthcare workers keep busy on Thanksgiving as COVID-19 cases continue to rise
- Schools struggle to stay open as quarantines sideline staff
- I-TEAM: COVID-19 survivors share stories of hope as they celebrate Thanksgiving
- Have Thanksgiving leftovers? USDA offers tips on how to safely store them for later
- 10-year-old boy sets up hot cocoa stand to help raise money for non-profit