The information tracks coronavirus data at schools across the state, both public and private.
In the state’s 2761 schools, the state shows 319 coronavirus cases.
FOX 8 Nexstar sister station WCMH shows 197 cases are among students.
122 are among staff.
That data comes from local health departments across the state.
Schools are required to report coronavirus cases to them.
Some schools are continuing remote learning, so the data is not a complete picture of the coronavirus impact on schools at this time.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Shark attacks increase after 3 years of decline: researchers
- Neil Young calls for his music to be pulled off Spotify over vaccine misinformation: reports
- US Senate candidates Josh Mandel, Morgan Harper announce 2-person debate
- Hot mic catches Biden calling Fox News reporter ‘stupid son of a b—-‘
- Extra cash for low-income mothers can change baby brain development: Study