**In the video, above, see the I-Team’s investigation on 911 calls about masks**
The health department is now going through the calls and sending the complaints to “municipalities or businesses.”
While some local police departments have posted on social media that they will not respond to such calls, the county says “we’re all responsible.”
An order from Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine and the Ohio Department of Health now requires masks in public for counties in Level 3 and Level 4 of the Public Health Advisory Alert System, which measures the risk of coronavirus.
The order is in effect for Butler, Cuyahoga, Franklin, Hamilton, Montgomery and Trumbull counties, also Clermont, Fairfield, Lorain, Pickaway, Summit and Wood counties.
FOLLOW THE LATEST POSTS ON FOX8.COM:
- Terry Francona will rejoin Cleveland Indians in a few days
- Photos: Wild turtle covered in nail polish and glitter rescued in Stark County
- PHOTOS: Eagle captured soaring over Lake Erie as waterspout forms in the distance
- Kanye West files in Ohio to run for president
- Female suspect arrested after an attempted carjacking on the Ohio Turnpike, OSHP says