**Watch the video above for the latest information on the coronavirus pandemic in the US.**
There have been 107,674 total confirmed and probable COVID-19 cases in the state, resulting in the deaths of 3,824 residents, since the pandemic began. It’s presumed that 86,018 have recovered.
The total number of hospitalizations due to the virus is now 12,210 people. The median age of those Ohioans getting coronavirus is still 42 years old.
In the last 24 hours, 1,117 cases, 40 deaths and 82 hospitalizations were reported to the state health department.
Ohio counties with the most coronavirus cases:
- Franklin: 19,437
- Cuyahoga: 14,278
- Hamilton: 10,101
- Lucas: 5,673
- Montgomery: 4,651
Ohio counties with the most coronavirus deaths:
- Franklin: 537
- Cuyahoga: 529
- Lucas: 329
- Hamilton: 269
- Mahoning: 260
GET THE LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- Ohio issues travel advisory for five states due to coronavirus spread
- ‘A bizarre incident’: Brown bear breaks into the Alaska Zoo, kills popular alpaca
- Ohio elections leaders still looking for more than 20-thousand poll workers
- Car crashes into house in Trumbull County, killing sleeping man
- Protesters leave casket full of dirt, cow manure at North Carolina police station