Since the coronavirus pandemic began, there have now been 5,268 confirmed cases in Cleveland and 148 deaths from the illness.
As of today, there have been 138,484 total confirmed and probable cases of COVID-19 in the state since the pandemic began, along with a total of 4,419 deaths.
The new Cleveland cases affected those from their 20s to their 80s. The health department is working to identify people close to those affected by the virus.
Find free coronavirus pop-up sites around Ohio this week below:
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- Colder air, lake effect snow heading towards Northeast Ohio
- What Phase 1B of coronavirus vaccinations will look like in Northeast Ohio
- ‘These killers are still out there’: Family asks public for help solving mother’s murder on 2-year anniversary
- 24-year-old Toledo police officer shot, killed during SWAT standoff
- Community collecting cards, messages of support for injured Huron wrestler