Organizers shared the news in a press release and said it will resume in 2021.
“A diverse group of 20,000 people line Murray Hill and Mayfield roads each year in Cleveland’s Little Italy corridor to support Italian American traditions and culture. I’d like to thank the businesses, marchers and participants who have turned the occasion into a world-class event. We’ll see you all next year on Oct. 12, 2021,” said ISDA President and Greater Cleveland Columbus Day Chairman Basil M. Russo.
The Columbus Day Mass will still take place at Holy Rosary Church on Oct. 12 at 12:15 p.m. The Knights of Columbus and the Knights of St. John will conduct a wreath-laying ceremony immediately after Mass.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- ‘A violent predator’: Youngstown man arrested on numerous child rape charges
- Fox 8 Virtual Jukebox: Angela Perley
- Video appears to show tsunami waves arriving in New Zealand after biggest earthquakes there in modern history
- Senate set to debate $1.9T COVID-19 relief bill
- Study suggests babies of vaccinated mothers may be protected by COVID-19 through antibodies in breast milk