PARMA, Ohio (WJW) – The Flors family in Parma had a big celebration over the weekend.
Len Flors, more fondly known as “Gramp the Champ” left University Hospitals Parma Saturday.
He spent 17 days in the hospital after his coronavirus diagnosis.
The 69-year-old was reunited with his wife Wendy, their four children, and nine grandchildren.
“When you see how hard these nurses and doctors work, you want to get better,” Len said.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Colorado survivalist camp with bunkers, weapons and guard towers prepared for post-election turmoil
- Cleveland Fire to ‘Sound the Alarm’ for safety
- Judge Judy to move her gavel to streaming service IMDb TV
- Akron travel agency that survived the Spanish Flu and the Great Depression looks to overcome coronavirus
- LIVE blog: Battleground blitz in final days of 2020 election