They include Alabama, North Dakota, South Dakota and Kansas.
People who travel to these states are highly encouraged to self-quarantine for 14 days upon returning to Ohio. Find out more about the travel advisory right here.
Since last Wednesday’s update, states that have been downgraded from the list include Iowa and Nevada.
“This advisory is intended for both leisure and business travel, and should be heeded by both Ohioans and out-of-state travelers,” the Ohio Department of Health says on its website.
Ohioans can expect an all-new travel advisory update next Wednesday.
GET THE LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- Pomeranian chases bear from Colorado neighborhood
- The Army is giving ineligible recruits a second chance
- Is your city one of the most dog-friendly?
- Kushner knew Trump felt better after COVID-19 when he asked for McDonald’s
- ‘Atrocious act’: 2 ducks euthanized after being found with severed bills at California park