DeWine and Lt. Governor Jon Husted issued the proclamation for Sunday, Oct. 4.
“The Day of Prayer is for President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump, who recently tested positive for COVID-19, as well as all those suffering from or impacted by coronavirus.”
Trump is currently in the care of staff at Walter Reed Medical Center while Melania continues to recover at home. Both are said to be doing well.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Lawyers say Joe Exotic of ‘Tiger King’ wants new trial
- No return to full-time, in-person learning for North Ridgeville City Schools
- ‘In a blink of an eye’: Family pushes for change after dump truck crash kills driver
- FBI director warns of increasing threat of white extremists
- ‘Cause once you’re dead that’s a bit too late’: Dolly Parton gets vaccine, rewrites lyrics to ‘Jolene’