DeWine and Lt. Governor Jon Husted issued the proclamation for Sunday, Oct. 4.
“The Day of Prayer is for President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump, who recently tested positive for COVID-19, as well as all those suffering from or impacted by coronavirus.”
Trump is currently in the care of staff at Walter Reed Medical Center while Melania continues to recover at home. Both are said to be doing well.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Pelosi criticized for not setting vote on stock trading reform
- Abandoned mine land in Ohio gets a new purpose
- Stocks end September down 9.3%, worst month since March 2020
- Texas governor’s debate: Greg Abbott, Beto O’Rourke face off in South Texas
- Most registered voters say Trump shouldn’t be allowed to serve a second term, says new poll