“This has been one of the most challenging and difficult things we have ever had to endure as a family, and me personally as well, and I’ve gone through some doozies,” Johnson said in a video.
The longtime wrestler noted that he, along with his two daughters and wife Lauren, are now no longer contagious after fighting the virus for the last few weeks.
Johnson said that his family caught COVID-19 from close family friends who did not know they had coronavirus. He told fans around the world to remain disciplined as the pandemic continues.
Watch Johnson’s full message to fans below:
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- Video shows another airplane altercation involving passengers, crew members after man tries to take loudspeaker
- One-vehicle crash in Wayne County leaves man dead
- Cleveland public pools and spray basins open for the season today
- ‘A living hell’: Video of flight attendant scolding disruptive passengers goes viral
- Warm and muggy weekend; slight chance of pop-up showers for some