“This has been one of the most challenging and difficult things we have ever had to endure as a family, and me personally as well, and I’ve gone through some doozies,” Johnson said in a video.
The longtime wrestler noted that he, along with his two daughters and wife Lauren, are now no longer contagious after fighting the virus for the last few weeks.
Johnson said that his family caught COVID-19 from close family friends who did not know they had coronavirus. He told fans around the world to remain disciplined as the pandemic continues.
Watch Johnson’s full message to fans below:
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- 12 RTA employees test positive for coronavirus this week
- Hyundai, Kia fined for delaying US engine failure recalls
- Is your Amazon Black Friday purchase a good deal? This tool will tell you if the price has been lower
- Ohio electoral votes certified for President Trump
- Disney to lay off 4,000 more at California, Florida parks