The state health department said there have been 138,484 cases of COVID-19 in the state since the pandemic began, and there have been 4,419 deaths.
That means there have been 1,079 new cases reported in the last 24 hours and four new deaths.
Gov. DeWine‘s next press conference is scheduled for Tuesday, but on Twitter Monday, he once again reminded everyone that the fight against COVID-19 isn’t over. Ohioans are reminded to wash their hands often, wear a cloth face covering when out with friends, stay six-feet apart from others, and stay home when sick.
FOLLOW THE LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM, BELOW:
- I-TEAM: Sex offenders released due to COVID-19 have been ordered back to Cuyahoga County Jail
- Fox 8 Jukebox: The Weeden Family Singers
- After this week, you’ll be one step closer to a $1,400 stimulus check
- South Carolina man wanted after taking selfie with John C. Calhoun statue during Capitol riot
- NFL Conference Championship betting tips: Bet now or bet later?