The state health department said there have been 138,484 cases of COVID-19 in the state since the pandemic began, and there have been 4,419 deaths.
That means there have been 1,079 new cases reported in the last 24 hours and four new deaths.
Gov. DeWine‘s next press conference is scheduled for Tuesday, but on Twitter Monday, he once again reminded everyone that the fight against COVID-19 isn’t over. Ohioans are reminded to wash their hands often, wear a cloth face covering when out with friends, stay six-feet apart from others, and stay home when sick.
FOLLOW THE LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM, BELOW:
- Joe and Jill Biden train tour launches from Cleveland Wednesday
- Can Cookie save the season? Cleveland Indians need a win tonight to keep the season alive
- ‘I am woman’ singer Helen Reddy dies at 78
- Clouds, wind, and rain; cooler air pushes in tomorrow
- From ‘Will you shut up man?’ to ‘Everyone knows he’s a liar,’ first presidential debate goes off the rails