Since the coronavirus pandemic began, there have now been 11,263 confirmed cases in Cleveland.
As of today, there have been 406,703 total confirmed and probable cases of COVID-19 in the state since the pandemic began, along with a total of 6,378 deaths.
The new Cleveland cases affected those as young as 3 all the way to their 90ss. The health department is working to inform those who may have come in contact with those who are sickened.
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- Westlake police warn of recent residential burglaries, asking for public’s help
- Senate confirms Antony Blinken as 71st secretary of state
- Miley Cyrus to play Super Bowl concert for vaccinated frontline workers
- Kellyanne Conway accused of tweeting topless photo of 16-year-old daughter
- WATCH: Dashcam video of police chase involving Cleveland mayor’s grandson