There were no new fatalities from the virus reported.
Since the coronavirus pandemic began, there have now been 13,308 confirmed cases.
As of today, there have been 475,024 total confirmed and probable cases of COVID-19 in the state since the pandemic began, along with a total of 6,959 deaths.
The new Cleveland cases affected those as young as 1 all the way to their 90s. The health department is working to inform those who may have come in contact with those who are sickened.
“We’re going to have to do more,” Ohio Gov. DeWine said in a recent press conference. “We don’t have any choice.”
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- Dems push permanence for child tax credit
- Shocking moment caught on car dashcam: Wooden board flies off truck on Ohio turnpike, crashes into car’s windshield
- Northeast Ohio gas prices jump again this week, AAA reports
- Video shows 2 children dodge bullets during sidewalk shootout: NYPD
- Heat a factor in death of Ohio resident backpacking at Grand Canyon