Since the coronavirus pandemic began, there have now been 11,529 confirmed cases in Cleveland.
As of today, there have been 414,432 total confirmed and probable cases of COVID-19 in the state since the pandemic began, along with a total of 6,399 deaths.
The new Cleveland cases affected those as young as 1 all the way to their 90s. The health department is working to inform those who may have come in contact with those who are sickened.
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- Legal team of Joe Exotic ‘confident’ in Trump pardon; planning ‘hair, wardrobe,’ limo for his release
- Show Info: January 19, 2021
- 27 years ago marked the coldest day in Northeast Ohio history
- WATCH: Denver woman confronts porch pirate caught in the act
- Biden picks transgender woman as assistant health secretary