Since the coronavirus pandemic began, there have now been 11,529 confirmed cases in Cleveland.
As of today, there have been 414,432 total confirmed and probable cases of COVID-19 in the state since the pandemic began, along with a total of 6,399 deaths.
The new Cleveland cases affected those as young as 1 all the way to their 90s. The health department is working to inform those who may have come in contact with those who are sickened.
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- Lakewood mayor calls safety “biggest issue” after string of gun violence
- NYPD: Ohio man with assault rifle arrested in Times Square subway station
- Lake Metroparks Farmpark extending hours of operation
- DeWine orders flags flown at half-staff in memory of 8 killed in Indianapolis shooting
- Coroner: No direct link between COVID-19 vaccine and Cincinnati student’s death