Since the coronavirus pandemic began, there have now been 5,851 confirmed cases in Cleveland and 148 deaths from the illness.
As of today, there have been 180,225 total confirmed and probable cases of COVID-19 in the state since the pandemic began, along with a total of 5,067 deaths.
The new Cleveland cases affected those in their 20s all the way to their 70s. The health department is working to inform those who may have come in contact with those who are sickened.
Meanwhile, the city of Cleveland continues to urge people to reconsider trick-or-treating this year due to coronavirus concerns:
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- ‘MAGA Patriot Party’ files with FEC; Trump team says it’s not affiliated
- What to expect as Winter Weather Advisory hits Northeast Ohio through Tuesday morning
- Biden restricts travel from 26 European countries
- Disneyland & Disney World to revamp Jungle Cruise, remove ‘negative depictions’ of Indigenous people
- Report: HBO Max developing a ‘Harry Potter’ TV series