CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) – The Cleveland Museum of Art is ready to re-open.
FOX 8’s Kenny Crumpton learned how we all will be able to enjoy a visit and feel safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Cleveland Museum of Art will welcome visitors back Tuesday.
They had been closed since March 14 due to the coronavirus pandemic.
They will be conducting temperature checks.
Staff and visitors are required to wear masks.
Also, you’ll need to make a reservation.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Pence’s top aide tests positive for coronavirus
- Chilly fall temps continue this weekend in Northeast Ohio
- Vice presidential candidate Kamala Harris talks to FOX 8 one-on-one during Cleveland campaign stop
- Cleveland man charged with murder after stabbing brother, police report
- Dr. Fauci says ‘maybe we should be mandating’ masks nationally, as COVID-19 cases surge