CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) – The Cleveland Museum of Art is ready to re-open.
FOX 8’s Kenny Crumpton learned how we all will be able to enjoy a visit and feel safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Cleveland Museum of Art will welcome visitors back Tuesday.
They had been closed since March 14 due to the coronavirus pandemic.
They will be conducting temperature checks.
Staff and visitors are required to wear masks.
Also, you’ll need to make a reservation.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Are you a victim? FBI looking for ‘Cryptoqueen’
- $5k reward offered for information in arson at Lorain school
- More than 800K sign petition calling for Clarence Thomas to be impeached
- Some local fireworks shows canceled, postponed due to weather
- Elected officials calling on DOJ to investigate deadly police-involved shooting