CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) – The Cleveland Museum of Art is ready to re-open.
FOX 8’s Kenny Crumpton learned how we all will be able to enjoy a visit and feel safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Cleveland Museum of Art will welcome visitors back Tuesday.
They had been closed since March 14 due to the coronavirus pandemic.
They will be conducting temperature checks.
Staff and visitors are required to wear masks.
Also, you’ll need to make a reservation.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Cleveland Clinic study: ‘Broken Heart Syndrome’ cases on the rise during coronavirus pandemic
- Heat Index will make it feel like 103 in some parts of Northeast Ohio
- ‘Pooch Parade’ at Brunswick nursing home
- Woman throws boxes of shoes at store worker after being asked to wear face mask, then leaves wallet behind
- One Tank Trip: The Mohicans