There were several audio issues during the virtual news conference.
On Thursday, the Cleveland Department of Public Health was notified of 151 new confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the city. That followed back-to-back record-setting days.
So far, 153 Cleveland residents have died from the virus.
The latest headlines from FOX8.com:
- Ohio State swimmer makes men’s Olympic team; first to do so in 65 years
- Local medical experts concerned as Delta variant of COVID-19 continues to spread
- Severe thunderstorm watch in effect overnight; showers still possible Monday
- Here’s the list of 2021 Northeast Ohio 4th of July fireworks shows
- Jackson Township police investigating triple homicide, suicide