Since the coronavirus pandemic began, there have now been 4,770 confirmed cases in Cleveland and 110 deaths from the illness.
As of today, there have been 110,881 total confirmed and probable cases of COVID-19 in the state since the pandemic began, along with a total of 3,909 deaths.
The new Cleveland cases affected those under 10 to their 80s. The health department is working to identify people close to those affected by the virus.
Meanwhile, many school officials are relieved to have option to delay fall sports to the spring for the 2020 season:
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- Robocalls falsely claim polls will be closed in Shaker Heights on Election Day
- Daylight saving: Here’s when you need to set your clocks back
- Tiger at Zoo Knoxville tests positive for coronavirus
- Local mail carrier accused of hiding 335 pieces of mail in trunk of car, including ballot application
- Freebies and deals for Halloween 2020