Since the coronavirus pandemic began, there have now been 4,363 confirmed cases in Cleveland and 89 deaths from the illness.
As of today, there have been 96,305 total confirmed and probable cases of COVID-19 in the state since the pandemic began, along with a total of 3,596 deaths.
The new Cleveland cases affected those under 1 to their 20s. The health department reports that on top of the confirmed cases, there is one additional probable case as well.
The Cleveland Oktoberfest was also canceled today, due to coronavirus concerns.
Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine plans to give another press conference regarding the pandemic on Friday. In the meantime, check out a timeline of state orders and other notable events in Ohio during the coronavirus pandemic below:
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- Ohio issues travel advisory for five states due to coronavirus spread
- ‘A bizarre incident’: Brown bear breaks into the Alaska Zoo, kills popular alpaca
- Ohio elections leaders still looking for more than 20-thousand poll workers
- Car crashes into house in Howland, killing man inside
- Protesters leave casket full of dirt, cow manure at North Carolina police station