Since the coronavirus pandemic began, there have now been 21,309 reported cases and 199 fatalities in the city.
As of today, there have been 792,938 total confirmed and probable cases of COVID-19 in the state since the pandemic began, along with a total of 9,802 deaths.
The new Cleveland cases affected those younger than 1 all the way to their 80s. The health department is working to inform those who may have come in contact with those who are sickened.
The vaccine rollout continues in the city, as seen in the story below:
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- Man convicted in 3 killings to be last executed under Trump
- ‘Sold’: Macaulay Culkin responds to fans’ calls to remove Donald Trump from ‘Home Alone 2’
- Cleveland schools CEO recommends remote learning through Feb. 26
- Gov. DeWine authorizes activation of additional National Guard members for deployment to DC
- Browns veteran guard Joel Bitonio back from COVID-19 list