*Watch our I-TEAM report above on mask complaints in Cuyahoga County.*
CLEVELAND (WJW) — The Cleveland Department of Public Health (CDPH) has been notified of 54 more COVID-19 cases.
According to a press release, this brings the total to 4,155 cases and 88 fatalities.
“The new confirmed cases include males and females whose ages range from under 1 year old to their 90s. CDPH is working to identify their close contacts who would require testing or monitoring for COVID-19 symptoms,” said health officials.
The mask mandate for all of Ohio remains in effect. They must be worn in public spaces and while outdoors when six feet of social distancing isn’t possible.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Bowling Green State University offering $1,500 credit to some students who cancel housing contracts
- Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine to hold news conference on coronavirus
- A US first: Woman gets second face transplant
- Cinemark reopening soon with ‘Comeback Classic’ films; tickets on sale now
- Group creates green space for all to remember lost loved ones in Slavic Village, distribute face masks