*Watch the report above to see Governor DeWine discuss his new mask order.*
According to a press release, that brings the new total to 3,133 cases and 77 fatalities.
“The new confirmed cases include males and females whose ages range from under 1 year old to their 80s. CDPH is working to identify their close contacts who would require testing or monitoring for COVID-19 symptoms,” health officials said.
Cuyahoga County now requires the use of face masks per an order from Governor DeWine. They must be worn while in public spaces.
DeWine said the order will remain in place until COVID-19 cases start to decline.
On July 3, Mayor Frank Jackson signed an order requiring the use of facial coverings while in public spaces in Cleveland.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- ‘Little has changed’: Man whose father died in his arms during Dayton shooting still fighting for change one year later
- Drive-Ins RT: BK Rootbeer Drive In
- Drive-Ins RT: African Safari Wildlife Park
- Drive-Ins RT: Aut-O-Rama Drive-In
- August 3, 2020 Road Trip: Drive-Ins