**Watch Mayor Jackson’s update in the Facebook video, below**
There were no new fatalities from the virus, the department said.
The new confirmed cases include males and females whose ages range from under 1 year old to their 80s.
The health department is working to identify their close contacts who would require testing or monitoring for COVID-19 symptoms.
Officials say this brings the total confirmed cases in the City of Cleveland to 4,581. There have been 92 fatalities.
Since the pandemic began, there have been 104,248 total confirmed and probable cases of COVID-19 in Ohio along with a total of 3,734 deaths.
GET THE LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- Ohio issues travel advisory for five states due to coronavirus spread
- ‘A bizarre incident’: Brown bear breaks into the Alaska Zoo, kills popular alpaca
- Ohio elections leaders still looking for more than 20-thousand poll workers
- Car crashes into house in Howland, killing man inside
- Protesters leave casket full of dirt, cow manure at North Carolina police station