(CNN/WJW) — Following in the footsteps of Garth Brooks, Blake Shelton is bringing his music to fans through the power of the silver screen.
The country superstar announced Wednesday that he has a drive-in concert debuting July 25 at more than 300 locations across the country.
That includes 17 Ohio drive-ins, including Elm Road Triple Drive-In Theatre in Warren and Mayfield Road Drive-In in Chardon. Find an entire list of locales right here.
The concert, presented by Encore Live, will be pre-taped and feature Shelton’s longtime girlfriend, Gwen Stefani and fellow country star, Trace Adkins.
“This is such a great way to enjoy music with your family and friends and stay safe,” Shelton said in a news release. “I’m excited we’re getting the chance to perform a concert for fans and we’re going to go back and play old hits like ‘Austin,’ newer songs like ‘God’s Country’ and we might even introduce something brand new.”
Drive-in concerts have been popping up in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic. Keith Urban and DJ D-Nice are among some of the musicians to have performed at these events in front of a live audience in their cars.
Tickets go on sale Tuesday, July 14 via Ticketmaster and are $114.99. One ticket gets a car or truck with up to 6 people into the event.
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- U.S. lawmakers disagree on how to curb violence during protests
- ‘He lived a big life’: Former FOX 8 anchors Bill Martin and Stacey Bell remember Dick Goddard
- President Trump signs off on Great American Outdoors Act
- $35M in federal grants will pay for trafficking victim housing
- Some Cuyahoga County schools proceed with in-person instruction plan