The restaurant, located on Lake Shore Boulevard, said the worker was exhibiting symptoms as of Oct. 13 and tested positive on Monday.
“We recommend that anyone who visited our restaurant during this time frame closely monitor your symptoms or schedule a free test at a drive-thru clinic – just to be safe,” Beach Club Pizza Bistro said on its Facebook page on Tuesday.
The location will be cleaned and sanitized using Vital Oxide disinfectant.
“Although we are saddened to have to close down for the time being, the safety of our staff – and community – will always be our top priority. We will let you know as soon as we are cleared to open back up again. In the meantime, remember to support your local businesses as these are still very trying times for us all,” the restaurant said.
Related video: 100th Bomb Group in Cleveland closing down after 37 years, owners cite pandemic
The latest headlines from FOX8.com:
- Newsfeed Now: Who will get first COVID-19 vaccines; La. COVID patient receives help from across the country
- Show Info: December 2, 2020
- Mnuchin and Powell talk to Congress about pandemic for 2nd consecutive day
- Cleveland Browns staff member tests positive for COVID-19; training facility closed
- Couple who tested positive for COVID-19 arrested after boarding flight