Residents are encouraged to report their experiences, good or bad, at establishments in regards to use of face coverings, social distancing, availability of hand sanitizer and regular cleanings.
**Watch a past report, above, on mask complaints in the county**
More than 40 percent, or 95 total, of the non-compliance complaints are about bars and restaurants, according to the Cuyahoga County COVID-19 compliance dashboard on Friday. Grocery stores account of about 7 percent of the complaints while other retail contributes about 7 percent. More than 14 percent of the complaints are about undefined types of businesses.
Bars and restaurants also make up about 40 percent of the businesses in full compliance. Retail makes up 23 percent.
The latest headlines from FOX8.com:
- NASA administrator says space missions on track despite COVID-19
- American, United Airlines to furlough 32,000 workers without federal bailout agreement
- Chance for showers, cooler temps expected Thursday
- Dr. Birx: In-person learning should be a school-by-school decision
- 12 new coronavirus cases confirmed in Cleveland Wednesday