**Watch the video above for our previous report on the safety measures the RTA has taken to prevent the spread of COVID-19.**
According to the RTA, the employee, a maintenance supervisor at the Triskett District, tested positive on Wednesday.
This individual first reported symptoms last Saturday. The employee’s last day of work was Friday, August 21.
Staff members who were in contact with the employee were notified.
This is the 33rd RTA employee to test positive for coronavirus since the outbreak began in March.
RTA says 30 of its employees who have tested positive have fully recovered and returned to work.
GET THE LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- ‘Squid Game’ actor Oh Yeong-su charged with sexual misconduct: reports
- 6 ways to boost your credit card rewards this holiday season
- Hidden gems of Cyber Monday: the best discounts we could find for today only
- Marjorie Taylor Greene hurls homophobic slur at CA rep
- Holiday shoppers beware: Ransomware can be just 1 click away